JK Group – Who We Are
Since our establishment in 1976, as Jeffery and Katauskas Pty. Ltd. It has been our goal to help individuals, developers, architects, structural and civil engineers, local and state government bodies identify potential geotechnical and environmental problems.
The JK Group is a proudly employee owned and managed company that values professionalism through honesty, dependability and integrity. We strive for excellence in practical, innovative and value added solutions.
We understand that the performance of buildings and infrastructure hinges not only their design, but on an understanding of the environment they are built in. Knowledge of the surface and subsurface conditions that can impact on a development’s integrity is essential to the success of the project. By offering qualified and competent services we give our clients confidence.
Our comprehensive services, experience and technical expertise provides our clients with the confidence that they will receive quality advice. We are always ready to help on any project large or small and offer leading and reliable services in:
- Geotechnical engineering
- Environmental services including acid sulfate soil assessment and contamination reports
- Insitu soil testing and monitoring
- Engineering geology
- NATA accredited laboratory, soil testing and earthworks control
- Drill rig and other site investigation services
- Forensic investigation services for insurance claims
- Expert witness and technical verifiers for complex projects
- Landslide risk assessments
- Pavement design
Our services are available to new and regular clients, and we place emphasis on creating a loyal and longstanding relationship. For further details contact us on (02) 9888 5000 or enquire online.