Investigations for Infrastructure Including Pavement Design
With experience providing geotechnical engineering and environmental consulting services for all types of infrastructure and with a large pool of appropriately qualified personnel, the JK Group can provide:
No matter what the scale of infrastructure, it is very important these projects meet regulatory requirements during design and construction and continue to be dependable throughout their operational lives, offering quality and reliable utility for years to come.
- Project specific site investigations for transport and utility corridor alignments and associated assets.
- Pavement design for new and upgraded roads.
- Pavement condition and lifetime evaluations for maintenance purposes. We can test in accordance with the Australian Standard and RMS testing methods.
- Site investigations, site assessments, remediation and repair strategies and concept designs for dams, detention basins and levees.
- Investigation for design of remediation measures for potential landslide risks impacting road and rail assets and other easements.
- Stability assessments of cut and fill batter slopes to RMS and RailCorp landslide risk assessment guidelines.
- Track reconditioning works within the rail corridor.
- Geotechnical site investigations into the integrity of bridges, culverts, tunnels, overpasses and other infrastructure within the road and rail corridors.
- Soil and groundwater contamination reports.
- Waste classification of soil for off-site disposal to meet your legal obligations.
- Advice on acid sulfate soil and soil salinity issues.
Site Investigations for Pavement Designs
The results of our site investigations and soil testing can be used to complete analysis for pavement design. We can assess the future life of existing pavements and provide advice on pavement rehabilitation. Soil Testing Services can complete soil testing in accordance with both AS1289 and RMS testing methods. You can rest easy knowing our recommendations will meet regulatory guidelines.
For more information about our infrastructure capabilities contact us on (02) 9888 5000 or enquire online.