Careers with the JK GroupAre you searching for something more than a pay-check? Always looking for the opportunity to truly test your knowledge and expertise and see it make a real, positive difference in the world? If you are interested in this rewarding career path working consider the JK Group, because we encourage participation and staff development through training and mentoring. The JK Group is owned and managed by our employees, with an emphasis on strong succession planning. We are an equal opportunity employer and look for the best geotechnical engineers, engineering geologists, environmental scientists, geotechnicians, drillers and offsiders. We offer fulfilling careers with the opportunities and challenges that help you grow. You’ll find yourself working for clients who depend on your advice on complex projects that not only test your expertise, but provide the opportunities to expand your knowledge and proficiencies.
Career OpportunitiesWe are constantly searching for driven and knowledgeable geotechnical and environmental professionals to join our team:
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in our field or a related industry.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Work Experience and Industry Placements with the JK GroupJK Group are leaders in geotechnical and environmental site investigations and we know the value of preparing for the future. This is why we cultivate the future experts of the industry through our work experience and vacation placement programs.
Our Training and University InvolvementJK Group understands the value of investing in quality employee training, which includes the following:
- Fully accredited with Engineers Australia to train staff to achieve Chartered Status.
- Offer a structured training program including mentoring, in-house training seminars and workshops and support to attend external training seminars or conferences.
- Guest lecturing at University of New South Wales (UNSW).
- Granting the JK Prize for excellence in geotechnical engineering to undergraduate students at the UNSW and the University of Sydney.