We are an equal opportunity employer and pride ourselves on encouraging participation and staff development through training and mentoring, with an emphasis on strong succession planning. Our varied project and Client base provides for a challenging and rewarding work environment that continually tests our expertise, and offers opportunities to expand our knowledge and proficiencies.
About JK Group
The JK Group has a third party certified Quality Management System to comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008, an Occupational Health & Safety Management System to comply with AS/NZS 4801:2001 and an Environmental Management System to comply with AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016.
The JK Group understands the value of investing in quality employee training, including:
- Fully accredited with Engineers Australia to train staff in order to achieve Chartered Status.
- Offer training and participation at the Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association (ACLCA) (NSW) (member since commencement).
- Offer training for accreditation under the Certified Environmental Practitioner Scheme.
- Offer a structured training program including mentoring, in-house training seminars and workshops and support to attend external training seminars or conferences.
- Guest lecturing and presentations at some of Australia’s most reputable institutions like University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australian Catholic University (ACU) and others.
JK Geotechnics is a proud member of the Australian Geomechanics Society (AGS). Sydney Chapter committee and regularly sponsors the annual AGS symposium in Sydney.
We also believe in fostering relationships with academics, students, other consultants and Councils. JK Geotechnics is a longstanding UNSW Industry Partner and JK Geotechnics senior staff members have presented at various structural engineering firms to advise on the geotechnical aspects of soil-structure interaction in shoring systems, presented to peak landscape architectural bodies and assisted Councils with community information exercises in relation to geotechnical aspects of coastal erosion.
Contact our Senior Staff Members for more information on the wide range of geotechnical and environmental consultancy services we can offer.